Central Farmers has a mobile app that provides real time business information at your hands. By partnering with BUSHEL, we are able to empower you, our producers, to make informed and quicker business decisions with CFC.
- Access scale tickets, contracts, bushel balances, cash bids and market information— all from your smartphone.
- Access scale tickets virtually in real time, allowing you to know how many bushels you have delivered and how much still needs to be delivered. The Scale Ticket interface is easy to understand and tracks grade factors such as Moisture and Test Weight.
- Access your contracts that you have with any CFC location. You will be able to see the status of any contract to find out whether it is filled or is still open.
- Access real-time bushel balances of your grain across all CFC locations.
- Access delayed cash bids for all of our CFC locations. You will be able to access Grains, Livestock and Ethanol Futures from CME or MGEX.
You can find the App on Google Play for Android devices or the App Store for iPhones by searching for Central Farmers. Download it today!
FREMAR LLC strongly recommends farmers verify their seed varieties are approved for significant export markets.
We plan to selectively test loads delivered to our grain handling facilities.
We reserve the right to reject crops with unapproved traits.
If you have seed that is not approved for significant export markets, we encourage you to check with your seed sales representative to see if your order can be exchanged for seed that is approved for global use.
It is ILLEGAL to dump treated beans at ANY grain facility!
the bushels on these contracts must be cashed out at the closing price on that date
and the check will be mailed to the producer.
Please click here for the official South Dakota Public Utilities Commission Warehouse Division Ruling
Monday - Friday day hours are 8:30am - 1:15pm.
Central Farmers Cooperative continues to purchase grain for all locations while the CBOT is open and closed.
The extended hours continue to put more volatility into the market. We encourage our customers to continue to utilize our offer system. Your offers have the potential to be filled at any time while the market is open.
Please call your local Central Farmers Cooperative location to place your offers as well as any questions you may have.
Thanks as always for your patronage.
Grain Department Manager
Lead Grain Merchandiser
Marion Grain Originator
Salem Elevator Location Manager
Dimock Location Manager
Canova Location Manager
Freeman Location Manager